Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Always want to be with you, my sweet baby... to care for you... every moment... everyday... every night... to make you always feel love... feel me, honey... to hold your sweet body in my arms... to pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... to put my hand down, honey... behind you... below you... and make it... too late... for you... everytime... every night... every weekend... to make you the happiest woman on Earth, my best woman friend... forever... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... that much... adore you... that much... respect you... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)