Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Monday, August 10, 2026

Uhm... very importantly, honey... I think there's a "glitch" with the "refresh" button that appears when you're browsing my blog, honey... the first time you refresh the page, honey... it always show wrong videos... it shows the previous video instead of the one I've just sent... and it needs a second refresh to show the correct video on the newest post. I will fix this later... so... for now... you will have to do it twice when you refresh the page for the first time to see the correct video... :)

Some "technical glitch", I think... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)