Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful and peaceful night, my sweet baby... the world's sweetest... bravest... baby... of mine... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I couldn't care less about them, honey... their stuff nor their bitches... I love you... I care for you... your feelings, my sweet baby... your happiness... that's everything I care about... I'm only so careful... for you... doing everything I could, my sweet baby... everything I deem necessary... for you... for us... for our love... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)