Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 30, 2026

One more time... my sweet baby... always feel safe in love with me... in our love, okay? I only have one woman to love... to care for... to bring her happiness... to father her baby, honey... one is enough for me then... is more than enough for me then... is never enough for me too... at the same time... and I won't let this go, honey... won't let you go... won't let you lose me... lose love... won't give up, honey... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... so.. don't worry, okay, my love? Don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my little daughters' angel mommy? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet Sunday, my love... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)