Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 29, 2026

One more time, my sweet baby... always feel safe in love with me, my love... everything I want is to make you feel love... feel me... feel warm... feel safe... to make you always so happy, honey... in love with me... always so free, my sweet baby... to fall... into me too... don't ever worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my little daughters' angel mommy? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much... :)

I will never love again too, honey... I promised... I don't want another love... I don't want anyone else... I want to stop, my sweet baby... with you... forever... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)