One more time, my sweet baby... always remember to take care too... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? And don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my angel wife? I only have one woman to love, honey... to care for... to bring her happiness... to love her... to live... to death... to give her all my love... to father... her babies... only one, my sweet baby... my best woman friend... and that perfect woman... is you... :)
I will always be very careful too, honey... for you... with you... especially when I'm not so sure that's you or not, my sweet baby... when I'm feeling "a little bit strange" in my heart... if that's you... that's sweet too... and if that's not... I will never make you feel hurt... that's it... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... that much... also... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment