Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my love? I won't let go, honey... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... I promised you... again and again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

I'm doing everything I could, my love... still a little bit late... a little bit too much time for the musics (to make it perfect, honey... for you... for us)... quite a few more customers this morning... miscellaneous stuff I can't handle yet... and a little bit late... again... I will try to be sooner the next weeks, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... :)

My lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lijcyHFHzmsPj4mNrZD3B83dAP6_UL-m/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX0abXM8tyUc7HKt1UYctGi-Ku3k7kax/view?usp=sharing



 

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Oh... very importantly, honey... as I said... what I wrote for you... what I have been writing for you, honey... is just like 80% what I want to tell you... what I want... to do... with you too, honey... to make you the happiest woman on Earth... words have their limits, right, my love? There are many things I can't describe... can't tell you with words, my angel lover... so... listen to your heart too, honey... to the man in me... to know the remaining 20% of my love... for you, okay, my love? :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Like, honey... for example... just one example, my love... the way I kiss you, honey... our first kisses... and everytime we kiss, honey... I'd let my lips... touching your lips... for like mili-seconds... to "taste" you, honey... to tease you... and so on... before I pin my lips on yours, honey... and drifting... back and forth... and so on... like I often tell you... but I often forget that when I write for you... just an "example", my love... of the "20% remaining" that I often can't/fail to describe with words... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment