Pinned

I hope I won't make you lose sleep again tonight, my little daughters' angel mommy... sometimes... the musics and other stuff cost me a lot more time than I had thought... I haven't know what these things are yet... and how to deal with it better yet, honey... I just want to admit... and sometimes... might be a little bit too late like this... I complete all the 7 poems last night... and the last few pages/stuff (including the musics, review, etc.) still cost me that much... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... everything I do... I do it for you too... for us... for our love... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fWK1MekD6w5hLxmfMg1XdCkVc2ST5u0b/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DF4UYLB_OWHGE03jCR4jmH_cO682hhmD/view?usp=sharing

Sunday, August 9, 2026

Miss you a lot, my sweet baby... Sunday always makes me miss you a lot more... the day without you... the feeling, honey... one day without you... what'd happen if that's... more than one day, honey... what if... :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

I suppose you're feeling somewhat the same like me, right, my love? One day without me, my sweet baby... and what if too, right? That's why people marry, right? To be together... every moment... everyday... every night... and why they have babies, right, my love? To feel safe... to make sure they will never lose love... lose each other... never be apart again, right? And why one baby wouldn't be enough, right? They will have another... and so on, right, my angel lover? That's why... I guess... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment