Wednesday, August 5, 2026

 I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... I'm feeling water in my eyes again already... :)

 I love you too, honey...

💜💜💜

... I love you...

... too...

... that much...

... also...

I won't let go, my best woman friend... won't let you go... won't let love go... no way... I promised you... again and again and again... :)

 Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful night, my love... and yet again... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my best woman friend... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... and want you too... want your love... want... your... babies, honey... all the time... :)

 Take care, my love... together... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I always sleep...