Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 23, 2026

I've just modified my blog, honey... so that you can always feel love... feel me... knowing when I'm sitting here... writing for you, honey... like "My Lover..." I'm going to make everything to be perfect, honey... for you... and just for you, my love... my "audience" is only one particular... only one specific person, honey... and that is... the perfect woman I love... that's you, honey... this blog is just for you... and nobody else... just like "My Lover..." ;)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Some details are not perfect yet, honey... I will modify it later... but generally my blog is now just like a modern social media... like the old Twitter, right, my love? The "Seamless Content Injection/Deletion" technique, honey... with the help of AI things are a lot easier these days... :)

All for you, my love... and just for you... and nobody else... but you... everything would be meaningless if not for you... there have been no love at all... without you, right, my love? There would have been no "Scripture of Love..." and this blog too, honey... all for you... just for you... only you... and nobody else... this too, honey... is MY LOVE... for you... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)