Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, August 24, 2026

It's been a busy day for me, my sweet baby... it's kind of flood here... raining all the time... all day all night... and water everywhere... so I have to spend a little bit more time to take care of the Garden of Venus... to make sure everything will be just fine, my sweet baby... :)

I'm fine, my love... we are fine... water everywhere but that doesn't affect me too much... except for I have to care for the garden a little bit more... and that's a good thing, honey... I'm getting myself busy... so Sunday doesn't feel too long for me... the day... one day... without you, honey... so that I don't feel blue in my heart... don't feel like I lost you... lost love... don't feeling like I'm losing love... losing you, my sweet baby... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

If I kept sitting still... I'd feel blue... I'd feel negative as time goes by... I'd feel like I lost you... lost love... like I'm losing love... losing you again... ;)

You are everything I have in this life, my angel lover... I'd have nothing without your love... I'd be nothing without you, right? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)