Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I'm still getting speechless, honey... want to tell you sweet love things... to make you feel love... feel me... to make you fall into me, my sweet baby... but I don't know what to say... I have nothing else to say... I don't want to say too... I only want to be with you... to hold your sweet body in my arms... to pin my lips on your beautiful lips, honey... what to say, right, my love? When we already know EVERYTHING in each other's heart... in each other's mind... in each other's love... what to say, right, my love? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

I'm living in your sweet love, my sweet baby... in your great love... for me... all the time... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)