Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, August 17, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, honey... I will leave now, okay, my love? I'm still feeling like that, my sweet baby... blurry eyes, honey... still crying... weeping... for love... for you... I will miss you a lot... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweetest dreams... day and night... I promised you... yet again... and again and again and again... nobody else, my love... for the rest of my life... and forever... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever...

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... that bad... that mad, honey... that crazy... :)

Again... always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)