Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Sunday, August 16, 2026

I'm getting emotional again then, my sweet baby... crying again then... a little bit hopeless and helpless again, honey... want to tell you something... sweet love things... to make you feel love... to make you fall again... and don't know what to say again... just wish I could be with you, my sweet baby... could have your sweet body in my arms... could pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... "so on..." like I often tell you, honey... in my fantasies... of love... :(

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... and adore you... and respect you too... that much... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)