Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 8, 2026

I miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... I'm completing my love letter for you tonight... and everyone... everything just keeps reminding me of you... making me miss you, my sweet baby... a lot more... and when I miss you... when I think of you... when I feel you... I want you too, my sweet baby... want your love, honey... want to compensate you for your sweet love... to make you the happiest woman on Earth, my sweet baby... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you too... want your love... want... your babies too, my sweet baby... all the time... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)