Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 27, 2026

I miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... and want you too... want your love, honey... want... your... babies too, my little daughters' angel mommy... all the time... you're always in my heart... my mind, honey... burning me with your sweet love... protecting me with your great love... for me... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much... :)

You are everything I have in this life, my sweet baby... I'd have nothing without your love... I'd be nothing without you, right, my love? Nothing at all... there'd be no sweet dreams... there'd be no Scripture of Love... there would have been no love at all... without you... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)