Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, August 17, 2026

I miss you, honey... and want you... a lot... miss your beautiful lips, honey... your beautiful eyes... your pinkish cheeks... and so on... that I told you, honey... I'm still feeling like that... right now... feeling love, my sweet woman... feeling your sweet love... your great love... for me... feeling... our babies, honey... together... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too, my best woman friend... that much... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)