Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... it's raining all the time here these days, honey... and everything... and the rain too, honey... just makes me miss you... want you... want to be with you... to hold you in my arms... to care for you... to love you... even more... :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together, okay? :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)