Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

I go to sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I always sleep so well, honey... and always wake up too... every night... I will miss you a lot, honey... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... laying on my bed... thinking that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does... she will be my little daughters' angel mommy..." things like that, honey... is always so sweet for me... and tonight too... I'm sure... :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)