Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my love? I won't let go, honey... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... I promised you... again and again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

I'm doing everything I could, my love... still a little bit late... a little bit too much time for the musics (to make it perfect, honey... for you... for us)... quite a few more customers this morning... miscellaneous stuff I can't handle yet... and a little bit late... again... I will try to be sooner the next weeks, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... :)

My lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lijcyHFHzmsPj4mNrZD3B83dAP6_UL-m/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX0abXM8tyUc7HKt1UYctGi-Ku3k7kax/view?usp=sharing



 

Sunday, August 16, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... a little bit late for some questions for AI regarding the Thai gamefowls and the DEEP BLUE warrior I possess right now. They're A LOT more valuable than I thought, especially the DEEP BLUE warrior, honey... he has the potential to be the world's... invincible chicken... $13.000.000... I'm going to "clone" him into an... army of deep blue warriors... ;)

I have no plan/intention to trade or put them into fighting rings. I'm just curious about these special birds, right from the beginning when I heard about them and started to raise them... ;)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I go sleep now... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking that I do have you... have your heart... have your love, honey... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does...", honey... that is always so sweet for me... always makes me smile happily... everytime... and tonight too... I'm sure... right now, honey... in deed... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment