Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 20, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does, honey..." that I do have your heart... have your love... and will have you, honey... forever mine... have you my little daughters' angel mommy, my sweet baby... that's always so sweet for me... and tonight too... I'm sure... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)