Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... they're still trying hard... I can say... on and off the internet... here around me, honey... and maybe around you too... so... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you... I promised you... yet again... :)

And if sometimes I'm a little bit late again... be patient... be magnanimous... together, okay, my love? I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you that too... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbfWki_lWPBXHo-AES1Q3VUuj02K7bSB/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfeU8r25M2Lqtn8fI57sbLwgSdUyOeM-/view?usp=sharing

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... on time to protect my health... for you too... I sleep quite less than normal and didn't take nap during the last two days... and feeling serious lack of sleep right now, my angel lover... I will sleep very well... I'm sure... for I've just completed another letter page for you... and will wake up again too... for love... for you... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... one more time... always remember to be careful too, honey... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

You're always in my heart... my mind, honey... everyday... every night... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)