Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 9, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... quite got what I want then... you now will always know if I'm sitting right here writing my love wishes for you... there will always be a notification that reads "New post, honey... ;)" if you're reading my love wishes and there's a new one(s)... that's the point... ;)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I told you I have to do it for you, right? Not perfect as I wanted yet... 90% I'd say... but... enough for you to feel love too, right, my sweet baby? That I always do everything I could... for you... for us... that you can trust my words... once I said... I will do... ;)

By the way... they sucks, honey... still trying hard. I DID succeed in blocking E.U. visitors from my blog, but they changed it from server side (from Google's inner infrastructure, honey) to make the ban invalid again... :)

Take care, my love... and be patient... be magnanimous if sometimes you see/feel "something strange", okay, my love? It's possible that they mess things up again... like altering their own policies/services to make the E.U. visitors blocking invalid that they've just done... :)

I go sleep now... take care... and have a sweet Sunday... a prefect weekend, my love... "For you, my sweet baby... everything and only..." ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)