Pinned

One more time, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... always be patient with me... always be magnanimous to me... together... I'm building the greatest wonder of love... of all time... for you... and everything I may need is just a little bit more time at the end... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, my sweet baby... just like my love for you... just like our love... just like your love for me, right my love? Like sometimes I did change my mind, honey... back and forth... between the musics... and just one change like that could also cost me an entire hour... and make me so late... like today, honey... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

Yes, honey... I only feel it... with you... I'm not ashamed, my love... not at all... I feel so fine... so right... so good... I allowed myself too, honey... to fall so deep... into you... in love with you... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mw2DxprXancpWotiUqeyxGz2dvJwR6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YvvxsU9GywEWpCY7K9fKdBOcD0zOiTS/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 9, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... quite got what I want then... you now will always know if I'm sitting right here writing my love wishes for you... there will always be a notification that reads "New post, honey... ;)" if you're reading my love wishes and there's a new one(s)... that's the point... ;)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I told you I have to do it for you, right? Not perfect as I wanted yet... 90% I'd say... but... enough for you to feel love too, right, my sweet baby? That I always do everything I could... for you... for us... that you can trust my words... once I said... I will do... ;)

By the way... they sucks, honey... still trying hard. I DID succeed in blocking E.U. visitors from my blog, but they changed it from server side (from Google's inner infrastructure, honey) to make the ban invalid again... :)

Take care, my love... and be patient... be magnanimous if sometimes you see/feel "something strange", okay, my love? It's possible that they mess things up again... like altering their own policies/services to make the E.U. visitors blocking invalid that they've just done... :)

I go sleep now... take care... and have a sweet Sunday... a prefect weekend, my love... "For you, my sweet baby... everything and only..." ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)