Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... they're still trying hard... I can say... on and off the internet... here around me, honey... and maybe around you too... so... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you... I promised you... yet again... :)

And if sometimes I'm a little bit late again... be patient... be magnanimous... together, okay, my love? I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you that too... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbfWki_lWPBXHo-AES1Q3VUuj02K7bSB/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfeU8r25M2Lqtn8fI57sbLwgSdUyOeM-/view?usp=sharing

Monday, August 24, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter pages for you... that's why I always sleep so well, honey... and always wake up too... every night... I will miss you a lot, my sweet baby... thinking that I have your heart... have your love... and will have you, honey... have you my little daughters' angel mommy, my sweet baby... that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." that's always so sweet for me... everytime... and tonight too... when I'm laying on my bed... I'm sure... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care... for me too... with me... together... and have a sweet day, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)