Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 6, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I always sleep so well at night, my sweet baby... and why I always... wake up too... every night... nearly 4 years... really, my sweet baby... nobody is going to believe this... but you... I guess... ;)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much...

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day, my love... :)

"I do not sleep tonight... I may not ever..." It has been so... for nearly 4 years then, my sweet baby... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)