Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 7, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my best friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Always wish I could be with you, my sweet baby... to hold you for you to sleep... every night... to tighten my arms a little bit around you for you to feel love... feel safe... feel warm... to sleep... peacefully in my arms... like right now, my sweet baby... when it's raining so heavily outside... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)