Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my best friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful Sunday... a perfect weekend... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever...

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... it's raining heavily here these days... and today too... right now too... and everything just make me miss you... want to be with you... want you, my sweet baby...a lot more... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)