Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day when you wake up... ;)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... ;)

You're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I see... everything I do.... every decisions I'll make... everywhere I go... ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)