Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and sweet morning... a beautiful day... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I'm a little bit late today for the power outage, honey... the cord was broken inside... and it's raining (flood) almost all the time here... so I have to be extremely careful during the process (changed 3 socks and 3 gloves for they kept getting wet for rain and flood water, things like that) and tried to finish it before it gets dark and rain again... I've just completed it then... use this as an "opportunity" to make the cord and the line into perfection as well... so that [I hope] I won't have to care about it for many many years ahead... just another miscellaneous thing I have to do here, honey... sometimes... like this... so... always be patient, my love... if sometime I might be a little bit late like this again... as I said... I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you... yet again... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... just wish I could be with you... could hold you for you to sleep... peacefully in my arms... every night... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)