Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day when you wake up... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Love's still burning me, my sweet baby... right now... making me miss you... and want you...  lot... wishing I were with you... holding you for you to sleep in my arms right now... I'd tighten my arms a little bit around you... for you to feel love... feel me... to wake you up, honey... to "hurt" you... to love you, my sweet baby... to give you all my love... before I hold you for you to sleep again... peacefully in my arms... tonight... with all my love... inside... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)