Pinned

Always feel safe in love with me... in our love... always happy... and always feel free to fall, my sweet baby... my little daughters' angel mommy... into me... in love with me... I won't let go, my sweet baby... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on ourself... I will always listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... what you're trying to tell me... to let me know... what you hold in your heart... for me... and I will know... as I have always been, right, my love? :)

And don't worry about me... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... a 40+ years old man in love... I know what I'm doing... what I want... who I love... and everything... and...

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do... :)

Take care too, my love... together... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lssWg_7yM6ob8FZLaaNzpPXHyn42YeQv/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuLqybaX7yoApRKaGVufRSNi1r0CCmgj/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, August 10, 2026

Goodnight, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... have a peaceful night, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Miss you... and want you, my sweet baby... a lot... just wish I were with you now... I'd "hurt" you so much... tonight... I'd make you lose sleep... make you unable to breathe in my arms... make you the happiest woman on Earth... yet again... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)