Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my love? I won't let go, honey... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... I promised you... again and again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

I'm doing everything I could, my love... still a little bit late... a little bit too much time for the musics (to make it perfect, honey... for you... for us)... quite a few more customers this morning... miscellaneous stuff I can't handle yet... and a little bit late... again... I will try to be sooner the next weeks, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... :)

My lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lijcyHFHzmsPj4mNrZD3B83dAP6_UL-m/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX0abXM8tyUc7HKt1UYctGi-Ku3k7kax/view?usp=sharing



 

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Goodnight, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... have a peaceful night, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

I hope I don't make you sleep too late tonight again, honey... I'm trying to improve this... and I will... I promised... be patient with me... be magnanimous to me... together... and forgive me, my little daughters' angel mommy... I will always do everything I could... for you... for us... for our love... I promised... :)

May little angels... like the little god of love... be surrounding my little daughters' angel mommy tonight... singing her sweet lullabies on my behalf... to bring her into sweet dreams... with me... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment