Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Monday, August 17, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my sweet woman... my best friend... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... a beautiful week ahead... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I'm writing for you, honey... and miss you... a lot... you're always in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)