Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... the world's sweetest... bravest... baby... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much... :)

I'm feeling water in my eyes again then, my sweet baby... I'm writing for you, honey... another letter page of love... "I HAD NEVER KNOWN...", honey... the tittle... I had never known I could love a girl... a woman... this much... before you, honey... until you... I'd say... I had never ever really loved a woman... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)