Before I go sleep, my angel lover... I told recently that I have always been making improvements to make "My Lover..." even more perfect each day, right? Including and especially to improve the QUALITY of my writing(s), right? Do you notice the difference, my love? ;)
I think my writing (my poetry and poems, honey...) does get a little bit better since the last two weeks (the last two letters I sent you), right? ;)
All for you, my love... and one more time... for you to know you can trust on my words: once I said, I WILL do... ;)
I make the change to compose the very first poem (the shortest with three verses 8 lines each at the beginning of my letters for you, honey...) almost last at the end of the week... so that the short poem could "capture the most general and fundamental spirit of the whole letter of the whole week". That's it, honey... that's "small change/improvement" has very great impact... I can tell... ;)
Once I said... I WILL do, my love... ;)
I will leave to go sleep very soon... take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... laying on my bed... thinking that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does...", honey... is always so sweet for me... everytime... day and night... and tonight too... I'm sure... :)
Take care, my love... together... I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... one more time... :)
I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment