Pinned

Uhm... I'm way too late again, right, my angel lover? Always be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... the musics always took me unexpectedly long time, honey... especially when this is the beginning of the new chapter for you: "Tipping Point..." and at the week with the very long poem and such a complicated topic, honey... a bout "sexual relationship" too... between us... so I just want to make sure what I send you really reflect my heart... my mind... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, honey... just like my love for you... like like your sweet love... your great love... for me... just like our love, right, my love? I'm doing everything I could, my sweet baby... for you... for us... for our love... and this... again... is everything I could... I couldn't be any better... nor any sooner, honey... I really couldn't... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I'm sorry, my love... perhaps... I will use the rest of my life to tell you "I'm sorry, my love..." and to compensate you... for your love for me... for everything you deserve in this life... perhaps... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16ZwtlfvjRp9zO66p6deZxiy2K4IF-rT-/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KthfkFtpplffCx4dKhVPDgmuLenDo8n7/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 29, 2026

And one thing, honey... you will never have to worry about that Jolene too... I couldn't care less... not my interest... not my lifestyle... not my hobby... not even ever in my mind... and I have more than enough understanding and experience(s) to deal with that Jolene... if I have to... and most importantly...

I love you, my little daughters' angel mommy...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have sweet moments in love with me... in our love... a sweet and beautiful Saturday night... and a perfect weekend, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)