Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... and don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my love? I won't let go, honey... I won't let you lose love... lose me... I won't give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... no way... I promised you... again and again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

I'm doing everything I could, my love... still a little bit late... a little bit too much time for the musics (to make it perfect, honey... for you... for us)... quite a few more customers this morning... miscellaneous stuff I can't handle yet... and a little bit late... again... I will try to be sooner the next weeks, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... :)

My lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lijcyHFHzmsPj4mNrZD3B83dAP6_UL-m/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zX0abXM8tyUc7HKt1UYctGi-Ku3k7kax/view?usp=sharing



 

Monday, August 17, 2026

Always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... when we have fallen so deep, honey... that deep... this deep... in love... into each other... and still oceans apart... when I'm still so far away, honey... still not there to be with you... to care for you... to make you feel love, my sweet baby... to love you... like that... to give you all my love... and to hold you for you to sleep at night... take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you... again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much...

... also... :)

Take care, my love... together... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)