lollmao

YouTube
It would be great if you leave comment on, like, or share the posts and videos you find helpful and enjoyable!

First published by Unknown at PT (UTC-08:00) 1:12:00 AM Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Topic: The corespirit

Foreword: the spirit

This post is the foreword of the topic "The corespirit". The topic mentions the necessary issues of this site visitors should know or would want to know. It reflects the spirit of this site.

Abbreviations post lists the abbreviations I often use in my posts. These are usually easily to understand for almost of decent League players, but may be somewhat different from those other players often use.

Morals from League includes some interesting, and often famous, quotes I did find interesting and relating to League in some ways.

Prologue is what I generally and firstly wanna talk, the theme of my discussions, so it can be seen as the letter of mine.

The legalities: this post points out potential legal issues on this site. As a fellow individual, I have my rights to protect myself beforehand. And I use this post as the very first defense to keep myself staying away from potential legal issues.

The newsletter gives an overview of the content of this site.

This post was completed; there would be just minor adjustments if any on this post
Last update: February 9, 2016

The Silencekeeper

Leave a comment